Our phone lines are busier than usual today, so please bear with us. Don't forget we're also available via live chat

Move meter or report a problem with your meter

Solid Contact Clarifier Tank

If you need to report a problem with your meter or move your water meter for any reason, for example if the current location is either unsafe or impractical, it may be possible to do so (and there may be charges associated with this).

A joint venture between Anglian Water Business and NWG business