We offer a wealth of experience in capital projects and programmes for water and wastewater treatment, developed over the past 20 years.
Areas of expertise include package treatment plans, pump stations, rising mains and new connections. Examples of our work include:
- Management of a capital improvement programme for Little Chef to meet environmental compliance, which involved the installation of treatment plants and pump stations over a two year period as part of a £1 million capital works plan.
- Refurbishment and improvement of industrial treatment technologies for Express Dairies, as part of a £16 million waste minimisation programme.
- Design and build of new treatment plant for ZSL London Zoo, to treat waste from their animal enclosures. This required careful design to ensure treatment of strong wastes met environmental compliance.
- Installation of a major leachate treatment pump station from a landfill site to the main ring sewer.
We have worked with a number of leading organisations, including:
- CRT /VINCI
- Halewood International
- Royal Botanic Gardens (RBG)
- Royal School of Military Engineering
- Babraham Institute
- Cranfield University
All work is fully project-managed and carried out to the highest standards, with safety and legislation compliance at the heart of everything we do.
We can help with your water or sewerage project, call us on 03450 704158