Water strategy & management
We’re here to help protect you from water-related operational and reputational risk.
Whether you have too much water, too little, or a supply that’s unfit for use, we can help you develop a water strategy that manages your risk.
We understand the pressure you’re under to operate responsibly and sustainably and we can help you protect your business continuity and reputation by advising you on your regulatory obligations and how to achieve them.
Whether your requirements are driven by corporate social responsibility, financial requirements or energy/carbon-saving targets, we can help you with a tailored approach to managing water use and used water disposal that benefits your business.
From helping you to understand your water use and costs, to supporting implementation of a prioritised action plan with staff engagement, goal setting and monitoring of results, we can help. Call our team on 03450 704158 to find out more.
Want to know more about how our water strategy and management services can deliver value and efficiency improvements? Read how Bedford Borough Council is working towards a sustainable water strategy.
Water management and business continuity planning
Planning ahead for business continuity is vital for any organisation. That includes how you will operate following a water incident and how you’ll return to ‘business as usual’ as quickly as possible afterwards.
We can work with you to develop an effective water management strategy as part of your business continuity planning, helping you to identify and address any water risks that could threaten your operational efficiency.
You can rely on our expertise to help you:
- develop an understanding of your environmental impact
- identify and manage your water risk
- manage water risk across your outsourced supplier base
- create an effective water management plan.
With our help, you’ll access a number of tangible benefits, including:
- cost savings thanks to water management services that pay for themselves through efficiencies
- protection from water-related operational disruption
- security for your licence to operate
- competitive advantage and enhanced brand value thanks to environmental best practice
- consistent productivity.